Thursday, November 17, 2011

600 SMS d'amour anglais 2012 - remantic messages - messages love

messages love ,remantic messages ,SMS d'amour en anglais 

600 sms d'amour en anglais :
when you walk away,i can't accept why you say.Do you see how much i need you right now!!!!
r:is for red. red:is for blood blood:is for heart heart:is for love love:is for you you:is for me me:is you i love you
never say ur happy when ur sad , never say ur fine when ur not ok , never say u feel good when u feel bad and never say ur alone when i'm still alive
I love you not because of who you are. But because of who I am when I am with you.
I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes !
Love is sweet when it is new and sweeter when it is true and sweetest when it is with you, you seduce me, so I'm falling into you can't you see.
Life ends when you stop dreaming, hope ends when you stop believing and love ends when you stop caring. So dream hope and love... Makes Life Beautiful.
Time will always fly, but our love will never die. Keep in touch and remeber me.
600 sms d'amour 2012:
When time comes for u to give ur heart to someone, make sure u select someone who will never break ur heart, cuz broken hearts has never spare parts.
I m going to write on all the bricks I MISS U and I wish that one falls on ur head, so that u knows how It hurts when u miss someone special like You.
If 10 people care 4 u, one of them Is me, If 1 person cares 4 u that would be me again, If no 1 cares 4 u that means I m not in this world .
I m feeling so happy, do u know why ? cuz I m so lucky, do u know how ? cuz God loves me. Do u know how ? cuz he gave me a gift. Do u know what? Its you my love.
I ask ALLAH to make you happy Make you smile Guide you safety Grant you wealth * HAPPY DAYS*
Sweet things are easy to buy.. sweet words are easy to say.. but sweet people like You are very dificult to find.. May Your whole life as sweet as You ...
darling everything thing between us comes to the end it is time to seperate,forget me and start a new deal,good luck in ur life without me
Your love it feels so good And that's what takes me high Higher than I've been before Your love it keeps me alive Thougt I should let you know That your touch it means so much When I'm always thinking of you baby
if one day you wake up in ur room and find all the wall are red and the blood all over the room . u should know that u are in my heart

SMS d'amour anglais 2012 :
I Ask ALLAH 2 Make U Happy, Make U Smile, Guide U Safely, Thry Every Mile, Grant U Wealth, Give U Health, And Most Of All Make U Happy In Your Life.
when nights are long and friends are few i just sit by my window and think of u
it s a simple fact that 2 moons belong to earth one in the sky shine only @ night and the other moon are reading this msg and it shine 4 ever
eyes to look at u. hands to pray for u. mind to remember u. heart to like u. and egs to kick u if u forget me.
the flowres say dont pick me.the bird say dont kill me but i say dont forget me.
"I love you more than any word can say ... I love you more than every action I take ... I'll be right here loving you till the end."
2Wen things go wrong... Wen sadness fills ur heart... wen tears flow in ur eyes... always remember 3 things 1) I'm with u... 2) Still with u... 3) Will ALWAYS be with you
"I just close my eyes because I might see your face. I just close my mouth because I might hear your voice. I just close my ears because I might hear of you, but I could not close my heart because I love you."
"There's no limit to what I wouldn't do for you. Just ask, it will be done, no matter the miles, no matter the sacrifice. I love you, and you'll always be in my heart."
What makes a man a man? Is it his origins? The way he comes to life? I don't think so. It's the choices he makes. Not how he starts things, but how he decides to end
SMS d'amour en anglais - SMS d'amour 2012 :
If the day comes when i die, And go up in the sky, If I'm there so far I'll write your name on every star,,, So you look up and see how much you really mean to me.
i just need a little of your time to say the words i never said to show you that i am not dead
L O V E .. L = Lake of Sorrows .. O = Ocean of Tears .. V = Valley of Death .. E = End of life....
if you want to knew haw much i love u , try to cutch rain drops ,the 1 you cutch is haw much u love me , and the one you miss is haw much i love you , i love you baby
love is name sexe is game so forget a name and go with me pay a game.
love is dificult to find ,wonderful to have ,easy to lose,and hard to forget,i love forever
Life is for living i live mine for you. Love is for giving, i give mine to you. Hearts are for beating, mine beats for you. Dreams are full of meaning, mine are full of you...
SMS d'amour en anglais- + de 600 SMS d'amour anglais

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...